Every Licensed material purchased from Theziners.com will become (trademarked /copyrighted), when the material is customized accordingly. No template or raw form material from Theziners.com will be suitable for copyright/trademark purposes.
THIS, LICENSE AGREEMENT BY ALL MEANS, CONSIDERED AS A LEGAL AGREEMENT (HEREBY TERMED AS “AGREEMENT”) BETWEEN LICENSEE, PURCHASER (IF ANY) AND THEZINERS.COM. THIS AGREEMENT PROVES EFFECTIVE TO LICENSES ISSUED THROUGH WEB, AND IS APPLICABLE TO EVERY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THEZINERS.COM (HEREBY TERMED AS “WEBSITE”). BY DOWNLOADING ANY FORM OF MATERIAL FROM WEBSITE, LICENSEE AND IF APPLICABLE, PURCHASER, GIVES HIS/HER CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS MENTIONED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AFFIRM THAT HE/SHE HAVE THE ABILITY TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT UNDER ITS LOCAL LAWS.
SECTION 1- RIGHTS DIVERSIFICATION
Subject to terms of this agreement: Theziners.com grants to License, a perpetual, non transferable, non-sub-licensable, universal right to re-create purchased/ licensed material lawfully obtained from the website, up to countless times in all or any media for all requirement expect the one mentioned or prohibited in Section 2 of this License Agreement.
Licensee may used the licensed material re-create/ reproduced by other designers of license given that such designers affirm to be abide by the terms and conditions mentioned of this agreement.
SECTION 2- RESTRICTIONS
There are two sections under restriction part of this agreement.
- Licensee is not in any case, authorized to -:
1. Make the licensed material accessible (apart from Licensee work on the purchased material) in any manner obtainable by person except allowed users.
2. Make the Licensed Work obtainable in any manner or medium with the view to permit or invite a third party to download, extract, or obtain the Licensed Material as a separate file.
- Licensee may not, without getting the prior consent of Theziners.com, will conduct, participate or execute-
1. Any licensed material in an electronic template proposed to be reformed or recreated by third party
2. Utilize or portray any of the licensed material on his/ her website or any other platform created to allure customers or increase sale, in any manner exist in the world.
- Licensee may not claim or epitomizes that Licensee is the sole creator of any image that exemplifies as a significant part of its inventive creations from the Licensed Material.
- In those cases where a purchaser is Licensing Licensed or purchased material on the behalf of the original licensee, Purchaser solemnly represents and warrants that:
1. He/ She is completely certified to behave/ act as an agent on the behalf of the original licensee, and hold absolute capability to bind the Licensee in this License Agreement.
2. If in any point of reference, Licensee dispute or avoid the authority of purchaser, purchaser shall absolutely be bound and liable for any failure of licensee to comply with any or all terms of this license agreement.
SECTION 3- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Notwithstanding of anything, no ownership or copyright option in any Licensed Material shall be passed to the Licensee by the issuance of License included in this Agreement, except as expressly stated in the agreement. Theziners.com grants Licensee no authority, express or implied with the Licensed Material. Every Licensed material purchased from Theziners.com will only become trademark-able /copyright, when the material is customized accordingly. No template or raw form material from Theziners.com will be suitable for copyright and trademark purposes.
SECTION 4- WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THEZINERS.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LICENSED MATERIAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY OR EXCLUSIVITY OR ORIGINALITY OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THEZINERS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER RELATED DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES, GENERATING OUT OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR OUT OF USE OF MATERIAL TAKEN FROM THE THEZINERS.COM WEBSITE.
THEZINERS.COM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED LIABLE EVEN WHEN THEZINERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COST OR LOSSES, BY ATTAINING ANY MATERIAL FROM THEZINERS.COM. THE USERS SOLMONLY AGREES AND AFFIRM TO USE SUCH MATERIAL AT ITS OWN PERIL.
SECTION 5: CONDITION PERTAINING TO LICENSED MATERIAL
Licensee should sagaciously examine all the Licensed Material all every possible defects (whether it’s digital or otherwise) before distributing any Licensed Material for Reproduction. Without injustice to section 4 given above, Theziners.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by licensee or any other third party, whether directly or indirectly, generating from any suspected or actual defect in any Licensed Material or its caption or in any way from its Recreation or Reproduction.
SECTION 6 – MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
Without prejudice to the term mentioned in the Section 4, the responsibility of Theziners.com under no condition exceed from the cost paid by a Licensee for Licensed Material. The terms & conditions prescribed in this Agreement are regulated by the laws of Indian Jurisdiction. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement will be presented before a court in Delhi, arbitration panel (created and decided by both parties in dispute)
Notwithstanding of anything stated above, the set of rights granted to Theziners.com through this agreement, does not, in any manner, create any kind of obligation or limitation for Theziners.com. These Rights can only be applied with the sole discretion of Theziners.com.
If any or all of the provision included in this License Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, authority or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any reference. Such provisions shall only be revised only to the limit required to make them enforceable.